Join us for our giant annual 2-day Thrift Sale and more! This is a terrific event for friends, families and folks of all ages. While you're shopping for low-cost housewares, you can also:
- Enjoy delicious snacks hot off the BBQ.
- Get free advice from Master Gardeners.
- Pick up some home-baked goodies and preserves.
- Buy special hand-made gifts for yourself and others.
- Check out the book room and vintage boutique.
- Feel great about the reduced impact that secondhand shopping has on the environment!
Lots of free parking on the street and in the lot behind the church. Entry is free, too!
All funds raised at this sale will help facilitate programs such as Knox's free community lunch. Funds also help provide meeting space for Cubs, Brownies, a preschool, and many other important neighbourhood groups.
Friday, April 27, 5 - 8 PM
Saturday, April 28, 9 AM - Noon
Housewares | Furniture | Vintage decor | Jewelry | Books | Linens | Hardware | Baby and kids' clothes | Toys | Games | Handmade clothing and linens | Homemade preserves | Bedding plants | Bake sale | BBQ