5 Stand Clay Pigeon League
This fun filled 8 week league will be shot in an open format. During the eight week league period, you must shoot 16 scores, (two scores per week). Each score consists of 25 targets. 5 shot per stand per round.
League weeks run from Monday through the following Sunday, you can stop in at ANY time to shoot your rounds.
The purpose of the League is to provide fair and competitive 5-Stand shooting to all shooters of all abilities, novice to veteran. There are no gender or age limitations and no membership requirements.
* Shooters must be registered by the end of the first week.
* Handicaps will be determined by the first weeks scores. Please see below for details.
* Each shooter is responsible for cleaning up their hulls when finished shooting.
* Eye and ear protection are mandatory.
* Guns must be unloaded when moving from stand to stand.
* You may shoot twice at singles.
* Shooters are responsible for turning in their own scores, at the cashier station.
* Shooters may shoot ahead a week or make up a week from behind. Any score not made up after 2 weeks will be zeroed
* League cost is $149, and covers the shooter, 16 rounds of clays
The handicap system attempts to level the field between expert and novice shooters. Because the handicap is recalculated after each week, the number of handicap points assigned to a shooter will be different
each week. The handicap is calculated by adding your last two scores, divide the sum by two, then subtract from 25. Scoring sheets will show each shooters handicap.
Shooters will compete for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies. All 16 scores will be totaled, and a weekly email will be sent with your standings and handicap. Any tie will be determined by a 1 round shoot off, using the shooters 16 week average for their handicap. Additional plaques and awards will be issued to several shooters depending on league size. Most Improved, Lowest Handicapped, Highest Lady, Highest Junior, Highest Senior, etc etc. These additional awards will be determined at the end of the 8 week league based on number of shooters in the league.
8 Week 16 Shoot League Dues Non Member- $149
8 Week 16 Shoot League Dues For Member- $99
Fees are due prior to starting the league. At league end, there will be a scheduled "fun shoot" to hand out trophies. The Bullet Ranch will provide pizzas, so plan on having a great day while congratulating your other league shooters.