We Love the Dead at The Rim (of Hell)! Join us for a night with The Jasons, The Zombie Mafia, Ghost Road and Defiant Brood! It's a night of tunes and terror!
Thank you for your interest in a show at the Rim.
PLEASE TALK TO US, WE WANT YOU AT OUR SHOWS...YOU JUST GOTTA LOOK AT OUR RULES, THAT BOIL DOWN TO BE COOL AND ENJOY THE SHOW AS WELL AS THE COMPANY OF THE REST OF THE FANS IN ATTENDANCE.
Your support of live music is appreciated here. As we are a private venue, we require that you review our rules of conduct before attending. It is our goal to ensure a quality experience for everyone involved.
• A $10.00 donation is requested for attendance to all shows. This money is used to pay the bands.
• We do not sell food or drinks. However, you are permitted to bring your own.
• Please keep in mind that the venue is in the lower level of our home. Though it is structured like a traditional venue, it is our home just the same.
• Smoking and vaping are not permitted inside the venue.
• The upstairs is our living area. Please do not enter this area unless you have been personally invited by one of the proprietors.
• A hospitality area will be available for the bands, as well as a dressing area. These areas are also closed to everyone except for bands and proprietors.
• The downstairs bathroom is provided for guest use. Again,
please keep in mind that this facility is used by our family when not in use during a show. Be neat and courteous.
• Please make arrangements to stay in a hotel. Though several guests will be staying the night after the show, this is our home, and as such, this privilege is reserved for close friends and family members only.
• Show times will be announced. Please don't arrive before the listed door time. We don't necessarily have a closing time, but ask that you respect that this is our family and our home. Please take note of when the party begins to wind down.
• Please have a designated driver.
• Though our children will be in attendance at shows, this does not mean shows are necessarily all ages. If you would like to discuss bringing a younger guest, please contact us personally.
• If you have been granted permission to bring a younger guest, you must be responsible for them at all times. No underage consumption will be tolerated.
Though we ask for a $10.00 donation, this never covers the full cost of a show. All performers are provided a guaranteed payout along with food, drinks, and sometimes even a place to stay. We are lucky enough to have a core group of supporters who help to make this endeavor possible. If you wonder why you see people coming early, staying late and/or coming and going from the garage or upstairs, it is because those people have been granted special access to those areas and to extra time with the bands in appreciation of their continued support.
We will always do our best to have proper signage in regard to which areas are closed to the public. However, if in doubt, please just ask. As these are private shows, most everyone in attendance are venue regulars and can answer any questions you may have.
PLEASE CONTACT THE PAGE FOR DIRECTIONS. YOU MUST INCLUDE THE NAME OF THE PERSON INVITING YOU. YOU WILL ALSO BE ASKED TO PROVIDE THIS NAME UPON YOUR ARRIVAL
By following these ground rules, it will be an enjoyable experience for everyone in attendance. We thank you for your support.