|Время работы||Добавить информацию|
|О нас||Keep up to date with the latest from the team at Fletchers Maroondah and what is happening in the market and your local community!|
With numerous local area experts and a long list of recent sales in the area, it was a natural progression for Fletchers to open an office right in the heart of thriving Ringwood.
The vibrant team are lead by Director Reilly Waterfield who has an enthusiastic and ambitious approach to real estate and extensive knowledge about Maroondah.
The City of Maroondah is located 23 kilometres from the CBD and is well-known for its picturesque tree-lined streets and abundance of parks and reserves. Recently, the City of Maroondah has attracted many investors with numerous large-scale commercial developments underway, making it a booming suburban metropolis.
Our new office is centrally located so please drop in and introduce yourself to our friendly team- the door is always open!
What to expect from us:
Our page is monitored and maintained by our Communications team during business hours.
We welcome your comments, questions and service requests. We will reply to all queries as quickly as possible, though sometimes there will be a delay in providing a full response if we seek advice from a staff member outside the team.
If you have a query or complaint that contains personal or sensitive information, or related to a specific staff member, please contact us by phone on 03 9955 4988 or by email
What we expect from you:
In order to ensure our page is friendly and welcoming for all visitors we ask that you:
- Be respectful of others and their opinions
- Do not harass, abuse or threaten other visitors to the page
- Do not post comments that are likely to offend others, particularly in reference to an individual’s race, age, gender, sexuality, political leaning, religion, disability or professional ability
- Do not use obscene or offensive language
- Do not post defamatory comments about Fletchers or Fletchers agents and staff
- Do not post repeat comments continuously
- Do not repeatedly post information which is factually inaccu