|Время работы||Добавить информацию|
|О нас||Maternity Worldwide - Saving lives in childbirth in Africa by training midwives, improving access to healthcare and providing community health promotion.|
We have a vision of a world in which all women and their babies are able to access safe and appropriate childbirth regardless of where they live.
Our mission is to work with communities and our partners to:
• identify and develop appropriate and effective ways to reduce maternal and newborn mortality and morbidity.
• facilitate communities to access quality skilled maternity care.
• support the provision of quality skilled care.
Maternity Worldwide save lives by:
* Providing communities with maternal health information
* Improving access to health centres and hospitals
* Training local midwives and doctors to provide safe births
To sponsor a safe birth you can buy a 'Safe Birth Certificate'. £15 is enough to ensure a safe birth for a mother and her baby.
Save a life for £15 - for more information please visit our website: http://www.maternityworldwide.org/donate/alternative-gifts/