Мы используем файлы cookie, чтобы анализировать трафик, подбирать для вас подходящий контент и рекламу, а также дать вам возможность делиться информацией в социальных сетях. Подробнее…
Milagres

Milagres

Opposite Milagres Church, Hampankatte, Mangalore, 575001, India

Как добраться

+91 824 244 8633

Категории
Время работы Добавить информацию
О нас Milagres School was founded by the then Parish Priest and the prominent men of Milagres Parish in the year 1848.
Milagres cover
Описание Milagres School was founded by the then Parish Priest and the prominent men of Milagres Parish in the year 1848 and was entrusted to the care of 2 laymen - Mr. John Edward Fitzerald, and Irish-man and Monsieur Dupret a Frenchman. In the beginning it was started as a Primary English School with classes I to V and the higher classes were added gradually. In 1944, High School Classes were added.

Milagres Composite Pre-University College, Mangalore, was established in the year 1982. This Religious and Linguistic Minority Institution is run by the Catholic Board of Education, Mangalore. This college is primarily run for the Education of Catholic students but is also open to all students, irrespective of caste and creed.

Today, Milagres Pre-University College has proved a colossal institution in the annals of education. The students who pass through the portals of this college attain fullness by being a good human being, rather than amassing information, to make this world a better place for them.


‘Milagres’ in the heart of the City of Mangalore is a home away from home. Milagres Composite Pre-University College is a Religious and Linguistic Minority Institution run by the Catholic Board of Education, Mangalore. This college is primarily run for the Education of Catholic students but is also open to all students, irrespective of caste and creed. Our Institution strives at the formation of persons to be intellectually competent, who will think critically, act effectively in various situations of life and will be emotionally well balanced, radiating happiness and contentment all around
Основана Mr. John Edward Fitzerald, Monsieur Dupret, Parish Priest on 1848

Похожие места поблизости