|有关我们||Here you will find Amazing Homes in Macomb & Oakland Counties & Much More! Need help finding a great home? Contact Peter Toering today at (586) 747-4326.|
Congratulations! You've decided to take the plunge and purchase your new home! The home buying process is an exciting journey, but can be a scary one! My job as a Professional Realtor is to be your guide through this important journey.
As a Realtor, I will guide you through every step of the process, these are just a few of the ways I can help you!
- You are always a priority! I am available almost any time and we will communicate through your chosen method (Email, phone calls, text messaging, personal visits etc.)
- We will sit down together and determine a fair, competitive price for your home based on a Comparitive Market analysis (For more information on what your home is worth, click on the link on the sidebar!)
- We will take more than 20 high quality photographs and video of your home.
- I will list your home, and market it through real estate web sites, other online media, newspapers, social media, yard signs, and direct marketing. I will also share your home with the agents throughout our 12 Metro Detroit offices and to our Relocation department to attract buyers outside the area.
- I will listen to your needs, and find the home that best fits your wish list, location desires, and budget. I will set up showings at your convenience, and take you through each home.
- I will write your offer, negotiate for you, provide comparable homes to support your offer, and make sure you are getting the best deal possible.
- We will make sure all documents are completed correctly, and that your interests are protected.
- I will provide all the resources you need, from loan officers to home inspectors to information about schools, neighborhoods, area shopping and restaurants, and answer any questions you may have.
- I will make it my goal to make your move as stress free as possible!
When working with me, and with Coldwell Banker Weir Manuel, you will always be treated in a friendly, professional manner!
Feel free to give me a call, text or email, o