Join RYT, Billie Carroll for a monthly yoga workshop specifically designed for women. Participants will be guided through a themed (90-minute) workshop-like-class aimed at helping them explore and build their awareness around their bodies and who they are outside of their bodies. The facilitator will provide safe sacred space for women to share concerns around body issues and body image. $18/person.
• Breathing techniques (to help with emotional health)
• Gentle yoga poses ( most of which can be replicated at home) to connect with our bodies and appreciate all they do and promote physical wellbeing
• Learn energetic exercises (Kriyas) aimed at creating wholeness in mind, body and spirit
• Meditation (for relaxation and promote physical, emotional and spiritual health)
• Use writing and sharing as a means of connection within themselves and others
Billie Carroll is a 200-hr RYT certified in Hatha, Yin, Sattva, Yoga of 12 Step Recovery and Trauma informed yoga. She has had her own struggle with body image and eating disorders and will share how the practice of yoga has helped her love and appreciate how she was created.