|有关我们||Kippure Estate Weddings: A unique wedding venue in Wicklow; creating magical wedding memories to last a lifetime.|
Kippure Estate is a true insider tip if you’re looking for a wedding venue in Ireland. Set among verdant, heather-clad hills, with the magnificent peaks of the Wicklow Mountains close by, it’s a wedding venue with a difference; offering picturesque countryside, a perfectly presented estate and a strong sense of personality and panache.
Why are we different?
Kippure Estate takes real pride in offering brides and grooms a remarkable, unforgettable setting for their special day. We’ve got some of the most spectacular natural surroundings in Ireland, not to mention a simply stunning estate, but we certainly don’t rest on our laurels. Instead, our team strive to make your wedding a day quite unlike any other.
At Kippure Estate, you and your partner can enjoy:
- Competitive pricing with no hidden extras.
- A 250 acres private estate adjoining the wild beauty of Wicklow Mountains National Park.
- Ancient woodlands, the ‘River Liffey’ and a stunning mountain backdrop; ideal for creating beautiful photographs to treasure forever.
- A dedicated wedding coordinator, on hand at all times to help you to create the perfect day.
- Our team of chefs are experts at wedding catering and have designed a mouth-watering selection of menus.
- Comfortable onsite accommodation for everyone.
- A relaxing, happy ambiance, from start to finish.
Whatever wedding you have in mind, whether it’s a formal affair, or a delightfully vintage vision, we can make it happen for you. In fact, regardless of whether you’re looking for formal or alternative wedding venues in Ireland, look no further, Kippure Estate can help!
A choice of ceremony spaces at Kippure Estate…
Every wedding is different. Whatever wedding you’re looking to have, from a large-scale event to an intimate gathering with close friends and family, we’ve got the ideal ceremony space to cater for your needs. We’re also one of Ireland’s finest civil wedding venues.
Our ceremony spaces include:
- The Cransillagh Room: A l