我们使用 Cookie 来制作贴合用户需求的内容与广告、提供社交媒体功能以及分析我们的流量. 查看详情…
Town of Halifax Court House Historic District

Town of Halifax Court House Historic District

Halifax (VA), United States

Get Directions

Add phone number

Add link to website

营业时间 Add information
公司描述 Town of Halifax Court House Historic District is a national historic district located at Halifax, Halifax County, Virginia. The district includes 172 contributing buildings, 1 contributing site, 13 contributing structures, and 1 contributing object (Confederate War Memorial, 1911) in the Town of Halifax. Resources include government, commercial, residential, religious, educational and industrial buildings that date from the early-19th Century to the mid-20th century. Notable buildings include the Rice House (c. 1812), Edmunds/Lewis Office (1869), People’s Bank (c. 1911), Beth Car Baptist Church (1892), Christ Episcopal Church (c. 1907), Saint Luke’s Christian Methodist Episcopal Church (c. 1907), Dr. Carter House (c. 1900), County Office Building (1915), Town of Halifax Swimming Pool (1930s), Municipal Building/ Fire Station (1950), Halifax Roller Mills (1915), Halifax Planing Mill (c. 1920), Halifax Department Store (1949), and Randolph Theater (c. 1948). Also located in the district is the separately listed Halifax County Courthouse.It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2011.