|有关我们||This is the official page for the Petcha - Center for Complimentary Medicine Studies. Like our page and know more by clicking the button "about".|
1. Petcha runs a Naturopathic and Clinical Medicine School and a Center for Research in Natural Medicines and Procedures.
2. Legal status: registered with the National Science and Technology Council. The institute is accredited to City University College of Science and Technology (CUST).
3. Institutional affiliation and collaboration
PETCHA is affiliated to The Ministry of Health through Health Professionals Council of Zambia, National Science and Technology Council,PETCHA is also affiliated to city University College of science and technology through a memorandum of understanding.
4. Mission and goals
PETCHA was formed with the following mission and goals.
Pioneers in Naturopathic and Clinical Medicine Education and Research
• To provide leadership in all aspects of the art, science and philosophy of naturopathic medicine emphasizing Vis medicatrix naturae (the healing power of nature).
• To produce education (both classroom and clinical) which is innovative and effective within a respectful and supportive environment and which encompasses traditional and modern approaches to naturopathic medicine.
• To recruit well-qualified students and employ effective educators who are dedicated to the highest standards of the profession.
• To graduate doctors of naturopathic medicine who are competent, compassionate and ethical.
• To provide continuing medical education to health professionals regarding naturopathic health care, the prevention of diseases, and the acquisition and maintenance of optimal health to the public.
• To provide optimal clinical education and patient care.
• To foster and conduct innovative research and communicating professionally the results through publications and presentations.
• To gather and preserve traditional historic and modern naturopathic medical knowledge and wisdom, and make them accessible.
• To actively promote a strong, positive public image of the institution and the profession.
1st Prize, Health and Medicine Category, NSTC 2008 Science and Technology Exhibition
1st Prize, Health and Medicine Category, NSTC 2011 Science and Technology Exhibition
2nd Prize, Health and Medicine Category, NSTC 2012 Science and Technology Exhibition
Bachelor of Naturopathic Medicine
Certificate in Community Health
Positron: HIV/AIDS medicine
Diazon: Diabetes medicine
Procan: Prostate cancer medicine
Cervican: Cervical cancer medicine
Lithocline: Liver cleanser
Vitagent: Sexual enhancer for men
Vitafem: Sexual enhancer for women